- 1/2 cup grape jelly
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 onion, minced (or 1 Tbsp onion powder, if you, like us have onion-phobic children)
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar (or red wine, or white, whatever you've got really)
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 kg (or approx 2 lbs) chicken thighs, skin removed
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In microwave safe measuring cup, measure and stir together the jelly, ketchup, onions, vinegar and spices.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes until mixture boils and jelly is melted.
- Arrange chicken thighs in a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Pour the sauce over chicken. Turn pieces to coat both sides.
- Bake uncovered for 50-55 minutes until chicken is cooked well.
Adapted from "Looneyspoons" by Janet and Greta Podleski
Click here, for a Printable/Tablet-friendly recipe: