We may earn a commission on purchases made after clicking links on this page.
Inside: a collection of juicy tender and delicious Instant Pot pork chop recipes.
I’m a relatively new convert to the pork chop. Prepared well: they’re tender delicious.
Prepared how I had eaten them the first 3 decades of my life: their leathery appearance is matched only by their leathery taste.
I know better now! Pork chops need great recipes and good preparation.
Have you tried our simple marinated make ahead pork chops or our make-ahead peachy pork chops? They get pork chop prep right! And Ed’s planning to figure out how to adapt both of these pork chops recipes for the pressure cooker. This idea seems extra smart:
- get pork chops on sale,
- start them marinating,
- pop them into the freezer
- and then cook the pork chops in the Instant Pot.
An affordable, delicious, convenient meal ready in a jiffy! Consider all my boxes officially checked.
(I totally trust Ed to do figure out pressure cooker versions of any recipe! He’s become an Instant Pot Wizard – his recipe for Ribs in the Instant Pot is sensational. And I can’t believe how quick and delicious his Instant Pot BBQ chicken recipe turns out every time!)
With the goal of learning how to further perfect
our (Ed’s) pressure cooker skills, we’ve pulled together a collection of recipes for Instant Pot pork chop recipes to choose (and learn) from. Here you’ll find delicious, easy recipes on this list – using healthy ingredients.
20+ Instant Pot Pork Chop Recipes
If you’re looking for more pressure cooker recipes, be sure to check out our other (hit) collections:
- Instant Pot side dishes for holiday and special meals
- Instant Pot dump recipes for low prep, quick weeknight meals
- Instant Pot Frozen Chicken Recipes
- Fast & Fab Instant Pot Vegetable Soup Recipes to Make Tonight!
- Did you know you can BAKE in your pressure cooker? Here’s 20+ Delicious & Easy Instant Pot Cake Recipes to get started!